cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Load Balance magento 2 site with Nginx?

How to Load Balance magento 2 site with Nginx?

Hello ,

I am new in magento2 , I wanted to make load balance my site with nginx. How I do that is there any configuration for load balancing please help if there is any I was stuck there from past few days. Please help....

Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to Load Balance magento 2 site with Nginx?

Hi @DLSoftwares

to install and configure load balancer functionalities with magento 2 application on nginx server , you do not required any core settings on application/magento level.

you need to do all the configuration at server side , on your server.

here i am sharing link with you how to configure load balancer with nginx - https://www.upcloud.com/support/how-to-set-up-load-balancing/ 

Follow each steps mention by them - it will help you

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hello,

actually I used the xampp server to host my magento 2 site, so if I took separate nginx server and perform all that step on that separate server or have to perform steps on the magento server too

Simply, I have two instances of magento where I hosted my site using xampp server so I need to install nginx on both the magento 2 instance or I can take a separate server of nginx and do the the configuration

@DLSoftwares - No basically , you need to install nginx on your server and then you can run both magento 2 instances on the same.

you don't needed configuration on both magento 2 instances , but you only need to do configuration on the server where you have installed nginx.

hope it helps Smiley Happy

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution