cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latencyyyy

Latencyyyy

Hi,

I have a little latency issue with my Magento 2.3.0 configuration, essentially on first page load.

Please have a look to pics, I don't understand at all where the problem come from.

Any idea of what I should look at?

Magento-2.3-ressources.jpgMagento-2.3-js.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Latencyyyy

A few things to check:

• Magento caches enabled (bin/magento cache:enable)
  • Store is in production mode (bin/magento deploy:mode:show)
  • Has the page been accessed before such that it is in the Full Page Cache? If not, the first page load will be slower (but shouldn't be 9+ seconds)
  • Is the server environment optimized for Magento 2, using php OpCode caching, sized appropriately, not overloaded?

Those are a few things to check initially.

Cache is enabled and store in production mode but the problem seems tu be elsewhere.

Web and Database servers are separated, the second one was in light configuration as 1 vcpu and 2Go Ram, should be enough for development but set it at 4 vcpu / 8Go.

I think I found an issue, and it is Database side (Persona 5.6)

Magento is requesting data from inventory_stock_1, which is a view from catalog inventory_stock_status and catalog_product_entity, for each variant of a product with size and color for example.

This request is slow, very much slower than the same one on catalog_product_entity (sku="...")

When I check with an explain on "select * from table where sku=...", this is what I get.

Catalog.png

Stock View.png

It seems the sku index from catalog_product_entity is not used when requesting data from inventory_stock_1, as we can see on line 2 from second pic (8125 rows using temporary).

It seems that the performance issue with inventory_stock_1 is known.

When will there be an update or a patch?