cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Hosting

Magento 2 Hosting

I am running 2.3.5 and in the process of moving to 2.4.6. We are currently using Webscale (formally Magemojo) for hosting and have been for several years.

I am Looking at Nexcess.

I am not sure what all my current plan consist of with the exception of 25gb Disk Space and paying $98 a month. I have been very satisfied with them till now. I was wondering if anyone has had issue with Nexcess and how they may compare to Webscale as for as site performance, support, etc...?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2 Hosting

Making the move to Magento 2.4.6 is a good call to gain access to the latest features and security updates. And taking this opportunity to explore alternative hosting providers beyond your current Webscale hosting is wise. As your needs grow and technology progresses, it pays to reevaluate hosting periodically.

Based on your multi-year relationship with a managed cloud host like Webscale, I assume core requirements are speed, reliability, security and support tailored for Magento. In that case, you can opt for Devrims as it stands out as an optimized Magento hosting option worthy of consideration.

Devrims architects their platform specifically for high performance managed Magento hosting. You have cloud servers fine-tuned for Magento's resource demands. Application templates streamline spinning up new stores. Their team handles scaling, security patching and performance optimization for you. Furthermore, Devrims customer support offer deep Magento expertise for tackling complex issues should they ever arise. Also, they offer free migration for your website.

You didn't say what's wrong with webscale. Nexcess used to be perfect, not so much now.

In this blog, we will discuss the factors for how to choose the best hosting for Magento 2.