cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My website is loading slow on AWS Servers

Re: My website is loading slow on AWS Servers

@ahamdycrafa6c5 

did you try solutions which I provided ? there must be some output.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

@gaurav_harsh1 wrote:

@ahamdycrafa6c5 

did you try solutions which I provided ? there must be some output.

All the options you said were already done by default, so I didn't change anything Smiley Happy

Now, I see the website speed is fine.

But when I try to upload products using the (Import) method with uploading products more than 1000, the products are uploaded successfully but the website is showing the upload loading icon is loading forever and don't show me the results at the end, if it's a success or there are some errors.

Check this screenshot: https://prnt.sc/tx8i6s

But when I try to upload products using the (Import) method with uploading products more than 1000, the products are uploaded successfully but the website is showing the upload loading icon is loading forever and don't show me the results at the end, if it's a success or there are some errors.

Check if your web server level timeouts are causing this behavior. 

While you are running the import, monitor your server's CPU and Memory usage to see if you are maxing them out. 

Try splitting your import into smaller batches and see if it works better?  

Besides that, what EC2 instance type are you using? Some of them like the T2 or T3 run on CPU Credits so if you run out of CPU Credits, your CPU will be limited quite heavily and thus experience very slow performance. 

@JLHC wrote:

Check if your web server level timeouts are causing this behavior. 

While you are running the import, monitor your server's CPU and Memory usage to see if you are maxing them out. 

Try splitting your import into smaller batches and see if it works better?  

Besides that, what EC2 instance type are you using? Some of them like the T2 or T3 run on CPU Credits so if you run out of CPU Credits, your CPU will be limited quite heavily and thus experience very slow performance. 

How can I check the server times out?

max_execution_time in php.ini or something else?

The server's CPU increases to (1.5 out of 2) cores while uploading, but not maxing them out.

If I split my import batch to smaller files, it will work fine, but do you think that batch with 1500 products with size 5 MB is too larger to split it?

@ahamdycrafa6c5 wrote:

It will be part of your Web Server configuration.

@ahamdycrafa6c5 wrote:

If I split my import batch to smaller files, it will work fine, but do you think that batch with 1500 products with size 5 MB is too larger to split it?

It depends on how your server is configured and whether it is properly optimized. 

If these are outside of your expertise, I highly recommend that you either hire a sever administrator or shift to a Managed Hosting service as it is very risky to manage a server running eCommerce stores yourself if you are not a server administrator. 

Besides that, you have not answered me as to what EC2 instance type you are using? That can possibly make a difference as well.

@JLHC wrote:

@ahamdycrafa6c5 wrote:

It will be part of your Web Server configuration.

Tell me which part and I'll edit it

@ahamdycrafa6c5 wrote:

It depends on how your server is configured and whether it is properly optimized. 

If these are outside of your expertise, I highly recommend that you either hire a sever administrator or shift to a Managed Hosting service as it is very risky to manage a server running eCommerce stores yourself if you are not a server administrator. 

Besides that, you have not answered me as to what EC2 instance type you are using? That can possibly make a difference as well.

I'm a server administrator but not experienced in Magento.

I just upgraded my server to 4 CPU + 16 GB RAM which is "t2.xlarge" type

The max usage of my (CPU is 1.5 out of 4) and (3 GB RAM out of 16 GB)

Each web server is different so without taking a closer look at the server, it will be very difficult to give you a proper advice so my advise is to seek help from a Magento experienced server administrator or hosting provider. 

Do also note that the t2 instance in EC2 run on CPU Credits so make sure you have enough of them or you will suffer poor performance. 

I see it's very enough for me until now

Could you please take a look at my website?

URL: tshween.com

Did you try disable some extensions on your site?

In some cases, the slow load happens due to extension conflict

Try disabling 1 by 1 to find out what extension caused slow performance

Also, please provide a bit more detail like

What caching solution you are using on this Magento 2 website?