cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Category Page Dropdown Sorting For Products

Category Page Dropdown Sorting For Products

Good morning. I have searched here and in Google, so hopefully someone here can point me in the right direction to see how people layout their category page with multiple dropdowns to sort through products on that category page by attribute.

I have watched several videos, but no one shows how to do this and I have seen it on 2 other websites, so I know it's possible. It may be with a plugin, so hopefully someone here is familiar with what I am trying to do.

Here is a link to an example: https://www.briskheat.com/products/heaters/band-nozzle-heaters/mica-band-nozzle-heaters.html

There you can see that they can narrow down a list of product attributes to narrow down to the product they need.

I appreciate any feedback or links on how to do this. Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Category Page Dropdown Sorting For Products

Hello @protherm ,

You don't need to purchase/install any 3rd party module to add attributes to Layered Navigation, you can add attributes filter in category page by below steps : 

https://zemez.io/support/magento/how-to/magento-2-how-to-display-product-attributes-in-layered-navig...

Let me know if you still have any doubts.

Hope it helps !

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

Thank you for taking the time to reply guarav_harsh1

I have checked my settings against the documentation that your link shows and I am still not getting it to show like on the link I provided. This is what leads me to think it's a plugin.

The steps in your link are the same ones I have done from a video showing how to do it on youtube.

Did you look at the link to see the feature I am referring to? I may be using the wrong terminology for what I am trying to do.

Anyone else?