cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changeing Logo position

Changeing Logo position

I am using Ultimo theme in Magento 2. I am trying to change Logo position to middle but it is not changing(it is still remain in left side). Why it is not changing ?

logo1.png

logo2.png

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Changeing Logo position

Hi @foysal

You can use this approach to move a block:
<move element="logo" destination="header.panel" />
with attributes "before" or "after".

You can use "before" = "-" to place your element at the very begin of the destination and "after" = "-" to place your element at the very end of the destination.

You can find also another approach.

open this file
app/design/frontend/Package/theme/Magento_Theme/layout/default.xml

<!-- Main Header -->
<container name="header.main" htmlTag="header" htmlClass="header-main">
    <container name="header.main.container" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="container">
        <container name="header.main.row" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="row vcenter">
            <container name="header.main.social" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="col-md-3 col-sm-3 hidden-xs header-social" before="-">
                <block name="header.social" class="Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template" template="Magento_Theme::html/header/social.phtml"/>
            </container>
            <container name="mobile-toggle-wrapper" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="hidden-sm hidden-md hidden-lg col-xs-1">
                <block name="mobile-toggle" class="Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template" template="Magento_Theme::html/header/mobile-toggle.phtml"/>
            </container>
            <container name="header.main.logo" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="col-md-6 col-sm-6 col-xs-10 header-logo">
                <block class="Magento\Theme\Block\Html\Header\Logo" name="logo">
                    <arguments>
                        <argument name="logo_img_width" xsi:type="number">499</argument>
                        <argument name="logo_img_height" xsi:type="number">57</argument>
                    </arguments>
                </block>
            </container>
            <container name="header.main.search" htmlTag="div" htmlClass="col-md-3 col-sm-3 header-search hidden-xs" after="-">
                <block class="Magento\Framework\View\Element\Template" template="Magento_Search::form.mini.phtml" />
            </container>
        </container>
    </container>
</container>
<!-- End Main Header -->

------------------------------------------------
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give"Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

@syedhasan, Thanks for your solution. I would like to do this from Admin Panel. Logo changes position in local host but in online it is not working. Thanks.

Hi @foysal

please try this,

clean cache and run the following commands,

php -dmemory_limit=6G bin/magento setup:upgrade

php -dmemory_limit=6G bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f

php bin/magento cache:flush

------------------------------------------------
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give"Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

Thanks @syedhasan. But your solution is not working. Thanks.