cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to move email address of Shipping and billing to another step on checkout page | Magento-2.4

How to move email address of Shipping and billing to another step on checkout page | Magento-2.4

Hi there,

I am using Mageplaza One step checkout and I want to customize its steps 

I just want to move email address to newly created step..

can any one help me 

Thanks in advance Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to move email address of Shipping and billing to another step on checkout page | Magento-2.

Hello @deepikawdef14c 

To move the email address field to a new step in the Mageplaza One Step Checkout, you will need to follow these steps:

• Please log in to your Magento 2 store admin panel and navigate to Stores > Configuration > Mageplaza Extensions > One Step Checkout.
  • In the General Settings section, you will see the Checkout Steps field. Click on it and choose the Customized option.
  • You will see a list of available steps that you can customize. To add a new step, click on the Add Step button.
  • In the Add Step popup, enter a name for your new step, for example, "Contact Information".
  • Please choose the position where you want your new step to appear in the checkout process. You can choose to place it before or after any of the existing steps.
  • Please click on the Create button to save your new step.
  • To move the email address field to the new step, go back to the One Step Checkout configuration page and click on the Fields Configuration tab.
  • Please scroll down to the Customer Information section and locate the Email Address field.
  • Please click on the dropdown next to the Display On field and choose the name of your newly created step.
  • Please save the changes and test your checkout process to ensure that the email address field is now appearing on the new step.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789