cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there free Magento 2 theme availble for magento 2.1.7?

Is there free Magento 2 theme availble for magento 2.1.7?

Can anyone suggest me some reliable magento 2.1.7 theme to work on. I already have a page builder and want to build the website myself.

Much appreciate your help

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Is there free Magento 2 theme availble for magento 2.1.7?

Hi Adam,

For your request, you can choose Free Magento 2 Themes on Venustheme. All Magento 2.1.7 themes already include page builder. So you can build your site easily.

Hope that you can choose one of best Free Magento Themes and Extensions for your site.

Best regards,

I think you should go through these free and premium Magento 2  themes.  

Please check out my themes.

Yourstore and Buyshop.

Thank you

Download Top Free Magento 2 Themes by Magesolution 
Free Orson Ultimate Magento 2 Theme
Orson – Ultimate Magento 2 Theme is designed with excellent layouts for a modern and clean eCommerce store with blog, portfolio, store locator and other useful pages made available to use. Orson design lets your goods look simple and sophisticated at the same time. With more than 15 layouts predefined, Tons of extensions integrated, Orson will meet & fit any kind of eCommerce sites as you imagine.
Molly - Elegant & Clean Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme
Molly is a flexible and good layout for a modern and clean eCommerce store with blog and other useful pages. Molly design lets your goods look simple and sophisticated at the same time. With more than 10 layouts predefined, Molly will meet & fit any kind of eCommerce sites you want.

Hello

🔥 Checkout this > Etrend Lite - Free Magento 2 Theme! Etrend Lite has all the features that help you to drive more sales! ⚡ The highlighted Features are:

✅ Promote your offers, deals & discounts with Promotion Bar
✅ Multi Language Support
✅ New and Sale Product Labels
✅ Language Flag
✅ Product Custom Tab
✅ AddThis Social Integration
✅ Unique Block Designs
✅ Magefan Blog Module Supported
✅ Auto Demo Content Installation
✅ Compatible with latest Magento 2.4

And many more! Etrend Lite - Free Magento 2 Theme has all the features to drive more sales. Hurry... Download your copy now! 📥

Live Demo | Download your copy now!

Hi there.

Of course there are a lot of free Magento 2 theme for you to choose.

I see there are several decent one here that can be suitable with a variety of purposes. As they are all free, it’s up to you to choose the most appropriate one.

Don’t hesitate for contact them for support as well. Their CS team is really nice and responsive. 

Hope it can help you. 

Hey there,

If you're searching for a free Magento 2 theme for your eCommerce business, You have to check FreeGo – Free Responsive Theme.

FreeGo is a fully responsive free Magento 2 theme with a clean, minimalist, and elegant design.

This eCommerce Magento 2 Theme is so easy to customize, highly flexible with a powerful backend panel that helps in building a fully functional online store.

It provides a powerful set of features that add usability and style to any website.

This beautiful theme helps store owners to make their business highly effective and improve revenue in the short term.

See live demo: FreeGo – Free Responsive Theme For Magento Demo

Get it: FreeGo – Free Responsive Theme For Magento

Thank you!