cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[MEGAMENU] - Info needed

[MEGAMENU] - Info needed

Hi all,

This few message to find the best megamenu module. Here are some usefull infos about what I'm currently trying to find. At this time we're using ves megamenu module as our menu provider, but :

- We're experiencing some backend issue : sometimes this module seems to lack some Js config on our install and it's really a painpoint while trying to configure it.

- We're are also experiencing frontend issue with it, and following issue make us irrelevant with google lightHouse performance audits, especially :

-- A lot of Js are inline, while it should be embedded in bundles ;

-- A lot of DOM elements are created, much more than it should:

domSize.png

So, here is my question :

Which megamenu are you using, and is it relevant with performance ?

Best, JC

3 REPLIES 3

Re: [MEGAMENU] - Info needed

Hello @wiart_jean-christophe1 

You are right and mega menu sometimes directly impacts to performance.

I am happy that you shared some points regarding the mega menu you used, but most of the others can't figure it out before or after the purchase.

I will also wait for the recommendation on mega menu which is actually good at performance.

One way to find this on my mind is checking the extension demo with google page speed before purchasing Smiley Embarassed

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi All,

A little up for this message ? Can anyone inform me about a great menu module ?

Best,
JC.

Hello @wiart_jean-christophe1,

As you requested to recommend the best megamenu solution I would like to support you in recommending this  https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento2-mega-menu/ mega menu for your magento store which is developed by Bootsgrid.

If my answer is really helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution.

Best regards
Madhuresan