cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 change Transactions email Item Table Style

Magento 2 change Transactions email Item Table Style

Hello All,

i have a problem and hopes that you can may help me out. Its about the transcaction emails. I Take the tables with the following code;

{{layout handle="sales_email_order_items" order=$order area="frontend"}} 
 {{layout area="frontend" handle="sales_email_order_invoice_items" invoice=$invoice order=$order}}

At first, there was no Style so the Email looks very bad. Now I have put in a stylecode for the wrapper tables;

<table class="wrapper" width="100%">
<tr>
<td class="wrapper-inner" align="center">
<table class="main" align="center">
<tr>
<td class="main-content">

Now it looks better as without this code. But now, i will change some stylesheets of this table. The content should be the same. I want to change the Font-Size to 12px for the full Table. Also i want to change the gray background in the summary to white. The last point is the table line. Its colored in grey and i want to change it into orange or maybe elemenate them.

I taken a look into the items.phtml but i dont seen any stylesheets. There are just the codes to get the content and not the style. i also taken a look into the email.less file. But here i really dont know what to do because all styles are given by "@-Shortcuts".

So, can someone tell me in which file i can change the style mentioned above? Or is it possible to integrate the stylecodes directly in the Email transaction template? Which code i need to put in to change the desired styles?

Please find this screenshot. I will change the Font-size, Background color in summary from grey to white and the table lines from grey to orange or maybe delete them.

table.png

Hope to get help here. Many Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento 2 change Transactions email Item Table Style

Hi @been_deluxe,

You just follow the procedures in the following link. maybe it will be helpful for you. Here I share the below.
https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/179203/magento-2-override-extend-the-email-css-that-is-b...

If my solution is useful, give kudos & accept as solution

Best regards
madhuresan
Bootsgrid

Hey,

thank you for your answer. It doesnt really help. Can you tell me where to edit the styles exactly?

Greetings,

Did you ever figure this issue out as I am having the same one and can not seem to find the CSS for this handle.