cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Popup remove

Popup remove

Hi,

Anyone can help, how can i remove popup on my website?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Popup remove

Hi @maze_grass

Welcome to the magento community forum !!

Well sure we can help you to remove the popup from your website , could you please share a screenshot with us ? or a website link with us ? , so its help us to trouble shoot the issue 

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

https://mazerattanfurniture.ae This is the website , i want to remove that popup of VAT from site.

Thank you

Without know your module of popup and details we cant figure out how to remove your popup. Its not default functionality of magento.

That is coming from Third party extension so you have to check its from your third party extension of site.

You have to find out bm-popup class in your code to check which file contains this class and based on those class you need to figure out for remove popup.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi @maze_grass

Agree with the suggestion of @Rakesh Jesadiya  , Without knowing your module its unable to find exact issue from where this popup is coming out !!

still if you are CSS expert then you can disable this popup by adding below code in your css file :

.bm-popup {display:none;}

This will just hide your popup , but better option would be find its module and disable it from there !!

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution