cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking a magento 2 theme for electronic store?

Seeking a magento 2 theme for electronic store?

Hi eveybody,

I am intending to install a new magento 2 theme for electronics store. Is there any theme available and incuding kinds of functions such as page buider and vertical/horizontal menu?

Thanks

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES

Re: Seeking a magento 2 theme for electronic store?

Check out my theme YourStore.

It has electronic skin. And vertical/horizontal megaMenu.

It doesn't have page builder, like any Magento theme. (If you know pagebuilder for Magento, please let me know)

Re: Seeking a magento 2 theme for electronic store?

You can refer Claue multipurpose magento 1 & 2 Theme. It is an excellent template for a modern and clean eCommerce store with 20+ homepage layouts and tons of options for shop, blog, portfolio, store locator layouts and other useful pages. Claue will meet & fit any kind of eCommerce sites as you imagine.

Furthermore, Claue is built based on MGS Front-End Builder and tons of extensions such as Mega Menu, Store locator, One-step checkout (magento 1), Daily deals, advanced reports, Quick view, color swatchers, Ajax cart, products questions (magento 1), shop-by-brands,.... Which total save more than $699. So, it will bring a power for you to transform your dream shop into a magic digital outcome is limitless. View more: https://themeforest.net/item/claue-clean-minimal-magento-2-theme/20155150

theme.PNG