cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

503 error after trying delete "store view" or "website"

503 error after trying delete "store view" or "website"

I am trying to remove the "webbsite" in the "Stores -> All stores" section. After ~ 5 minutes, I always get a 503 error. I con not find any additional logs. I increased max_execution_time to 30min and memory_limit to 5G, but that didn't help (I think, I run out of some resources). Are they any other possibilities to delete "websties", "Store views" like some  external script to do it ?

I could too create new/fresh magento installation and move there only one store view form my current instance, but, how i could do it. ?

1 REPLY 1

Re: 503 error after trying delete "store view" or "website"

@MyLowesLife wrote:

I am trying to remove the "webbsite" in the "Stores -> All stores" section. After ~ 5 minutes, I always get a 503 error. I con not find any additional logs. I increased max_execution_time to 30min and memory_limit to 5G, but that didn't help (I think, I run out of some resources). Are they any other possibilities to delete "websties", "Store views" like some  external script to do it ?

I could too create new/fresh magento installation and move there only one store view form my current instance, but, how i could do it. ?

The 503 The server is currently unavailable error is usually temporary.

We will retry downloading your products 3 times within the next 2 hours.

If the products aren't downloaded after that time, please contact your server provider.