cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add products to cart from external list

Add products to cart from external list

Hello everyone,
I'd like to know if the following can be implemented:

Consider that I have a list of products that I'd like to buy from my Magento E-commerce website. This list will have all product details including UPC, etc. Now, I will a button on that list which would redirect me to e-commerce website with the said products added to my cart. 
Essentially, I'd like to know if there are any functions available to add products to cart when the complete list of products is known.
Regards,
Ritwik Garg

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Add products to cart from external list

Enterprise Edition includes a feature to "Order By SKU" which essentially provides a form where the customer can input the SKU and quantity per line item and have these products added to an order. It also supports the ability for one to upload a file (like a .CSV) for cases where a customer fills out an order template electronically. I haven't played with the functionality much to provide greater detail.

However, if the functionality is in EE then there is likely a comparable extension that someone has built for CE.

Re: Add products to cart from external list

No, As per your requirement there is no any way to added to cart all products by click the button but this functionality seems like to wishlist means in the wishlist contain more then one products that will be added to cart by single click.

Elsner Technologies