cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'design_config_grid_flat' doesn't exit

SOLVED

Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'design_config_grid_flat' doesn't exit

hi,

I am using magento 2.2.4 site and am facing "Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'design_config_grid_flat' doesn't exit" 

can anyone please give the solution to solve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'design_config_grid_flat' doesn't exit

Hello @sujithathanga,

Please share more details about the issue, let me know if you are migrating you website to another serser and getting errerrowith database import??

You can follow this link: https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/202002/sqlstate42s02-base-table-or-view-not-found-design...

and execute php bin/magento indexer:reindex command after changing mentmenti in above link.

Writer me back if you are sstil fafaci the problem. 

Thanks. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'design_config_grid_flat' doesn't exit

Hello @sujithathanga 

seems like an issue in installation, can you please re-install Magento and check it

Problem solved? Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!
Sunil Patel
Magento 2 Certified Professional Developer & Frontend Developer

Hello @sujithathanga,

Please share more details about the issue, let me know if you are migrating you website to another serser and getting errerrowith database import??

You can follow this link: https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/202002/sqlstate42s02-base-table-or-view-not-found-design...

and execute php bin/magento indexer:reindex command after changing mentmenti in above link.

Writer me back if you are sstil fafaci the problem. 

Thanks. 

Thank you