cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle products generated automatically

Bundle products generated automatically

Hello community! We are going to implement the following functionality into our Magento 2 multi-vendor marketplace:

We are going to sell gaming computer with few components as a bundle product. Each bundle product will include: motherboard, processor, RAM, storage, GPU, keyboard, mouse, monitor, and computer assembly as a service.

Our vendor/agent will be a service provider which will have an ability to generate the bundle product based on the client's needs and some general rules (e.g. which parts suits the motherboard). We want to threat this bundle product as a template, so vendor/agent will be able to edit this bundle and its components at any time.

So the manual way is to create the bundle product with simple products. The main goal is to provide our vendor/agent with a wizard, where he will provide each elements, and show him some kind of auto-suggested list of bundle products, so he will be able to scroll them, and pick the one he can send to his client, and finally go through checkout with it.

My question is do you know some extension, module, or other solution to allow creating bundle products based on preferences and other rules automatically/programatically? Do we need to use some Magento out-of-the-box solution, develop some module, or build some API application for that? Please advice. Many thanks for your help.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bundle products generated automatically

@alexhales2e756 wrote:

we suggest to go with the best motherboard for i7 6800K. It has exceptional qualities and ensure gaming smooth and lag free. 

Thanks for the update and quick reply. I'll be sure to keep an eye on this thread. Looking for the same issue.

Re: Bundle products generated automatically

A Product Bundle is a combination of different products and SKU field automatically looks up to your bundle parent if you created.

AlaskasWorld