cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catagory URLs not matching

SOLVED

Catagory URLs not matching

I can not find the setting for this. My category urls are being displayed as the title name not the URL key that is entered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Catagory URLs not matching

Hello @curtiscurt9794 

Try this

1. Disable the URL rewrite cache: Go to Stores > Configuration > Advanced > System > Full Page Cache and set the "Caching Application" option to "Built-in Cache". Then, go to Cache Management and flush the cache.

2. Reindex the URL rewrites: Go to System > Index Management and select "URL Rewrites". Click on the "Reindex" button to reindex the URL rewrites.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

So found it was a issue with the url rewrites. Now I don't have any rewrites and all the urls are not SEO friendly.  How can I force it to recreate the rewrites?

Hello @curtiscurt9794 

Try this

1. Disable the URL rewrite cache: Go to Stores > Configuration > Advanced > System > Full Page Cache and set the "Caching Application" option to "Built-in Cache". Then, go to Cache Management and flush the cache.

2. Reindex the URL rewrites: Go to System > Index Management and select "URL Rewrites". Click on the "Reindex" button to reindex the URL rewrites.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now