cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Catalog Price Rule for Multiple SKU's

Catalog Price Rule for Multiple SKU's

I need to create a Catalog Price Rule for multiple SKU's in magento 2.1.4.

How to do that? 

I have searched many things the price rule is working for the category but not for the multiple SKU's. 

Please review and suggest.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Catalog Price Rule for Multiple SKU's

Hi @anand_v

As known as i know - we can create a catalog price rules for multiple SKUs - on the backend in  catalog price rule section - in conditions we have product attributes where SKU will be there. 

so from that condition you need to select SKU and click on the icon right side then product listing dropdown will be open - from there you can select multiple SKUs and make a condition for that.

let me know this is what you want , or something else you are referring.

Hope it helps

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

@anand_v yes for catalog price have category and attribute set option only. So what you do, if possible not to assign in a category then create new attribute set and assign those products to that attribute set.. And choose do by attribute set, make sense?

cheers!

-
Magento Programmer | Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.

Hi @Manthan Dave

I have tried the method that you shared for the catalog price rule using multiple skus. But it is not working.

Hi @anand_v

So you mean , you are able to select multiple SKUs but on the frontend its not working ?

Yes. Absolutely.

Hi, had the same. Make sure that you have set SKU to 'is one of' (in conditions click on 'is' next to SKU and there will be drop-down to select 'is one of')

2018-09-27_21-41-45.png

If this does not help you can check other reasons listed here.

Hi @anand_v

If you have set properly this rules - then it has to be worked , have you clear the cache and checked in private window ?

Also i would say , have you installed any extension which generates conflict-ion with this marketing rules ?

Also refer this link , it might helps you for the same - https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/152101/catalog-price-rule-not-applied-working-in-magento...

Hope it helps !