cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Magento 2.3.3. invoice.PDF

SOLVED

Change Magento 2.3.3. invoice.PDF

I would like to change the invoice.PDF but can not find it at all. All related post refer to module/oder/PDF/invoice.php.

This full folder tree does obviously not exist in M 2.3.3. anymore. All searching did not help. Pls direct me to the right source, so that I can change the invoice PDF (when printed from backend admin page in the order)

many thx Jochen

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change Magento 2.3.3. invoice.PDF

@jrosen if you want to change anything in pdf you can try it in admin.

Go to stores->configuration->customers->customer configuration->address templates

In this you will a option for pdf, just remove whatever you not wanted to be there.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

The appropriate solution depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you need to incorporate additional data which is not already in scope, there may need to be some custom coding. 

Depending on you or your developer's level of ability, you may want to work with an existing extension from the Magento Marketplace; there are many there as well as a number of open source extensions available on GitHub.

-----
@benmarks, Senior Manager, Strategy & Growth

Ben, thx for your reply. I am confident to code it myself as it is mainly around removing some standard fields (like Shipping cost). But I am simply not finding the source code files. Buying some extensions would be overkill given the small changes we need

@jrosen if you want to change anything in pdf you can try it in admin.

Go to stores->configuration->customers->customer configuration->address templates

In this you will a option for pdf, just remove whatever you not wanted to be there.

Thanks

@rahul Gupta unfortunately you can customize/remove there only customer data (address, phone number). I need to get rid of the shipping charge like here (https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/247822/magento2-remove-shipping-charge-and-credit-cart-t...) but the folders/files disappeared in M 2.3.3. somehow!