cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Core payment status set

SOLVED

Core payment status set

Hey,

I have a problem, a team worked on a project and now I got it and the team does no work on it anymore, so when they left, idk what happened but we have a MBWay payment method and it goes straight to "processing". Something like, when a order is placed you expect it to be pending until it's paid and then go to processing, in this case, when a order is placed it goes immediately to "processing" without waiting to be paid.

I debugged the module where this is done, but when the module should place the order in "pending" it is already "processing" for some reason, so it's something before the module, what makes me thing that someone changed the core files.

So I need some ideias of what could be changed, idk what core files change the order status. I really need to fix this ASAP and I'm idk how.

Thanks in advance Smiley Very Happy

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Core payment status set

@rui_silva1 

Or go into app/code folder. May be there are few custom module.

By name may be you can identify suspected and disable one by one.

Debugging is a very big task Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi @rui_silva1 

Check the custom module under app/code. Might be there is some customization using event observer or plugins. 

To make sure you can test once after disabling all custom module. 

To disable all custom modules.

$ php bin/magento module:status | grep -v Magento | grep -v List | grep -v None | grep -v -e '^$'| xargs php bin/magento module:disable

To Enable again.

$ php bin/magento module:status | grep -v Magento | grep -v List | grep -v None | grep -v -e '^$'| xargs php bin/magento module:enable

or you can disable one by one to make sure and test.

php bin/magento module:disable Namespace_ModuleName

I hope it will help you!

Thanks @Vimal Kumar, I tried but if I disable all the modules the checkout page keeps in a infinite load and idk what causes this, this project have over 60 modules, do I really need to test them 1 by 1? There is no other way? It will take a long time testing 1 by 1

Thanks Smiley Very Happy

@rui_silva1 

Or go into app/code folder. May be there are few custom module.

By name may be you can identify suspected and disable one by one.

Debugging is a very big task Smiley Happy

@Vimal Kumar 

The 60+ modules are in app/code that's why it is hard, but well 1 by 1 it is.

By name I couldn't suspect of any Smiley Frustrated

Thanks for all the help Smiley Very Happy