cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customize Grouped Products behaviour

SOLVED

Customize Grouped Products behaviour

Hi all,

In my project we are currently facing an issue regarding Grouped products - we saw that this product type allows products to be combined together, but they appear in the cart individually.

Is there a way in Magento 2 to extend grouped products functionality, that is, adding products in a specified set and have them added to the cart as a closed, one product only?

Thank you!

Best regards,

Carla

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Customize Grouped Products behaviour

Hi @carla_bernardin 

I understand the aspects you are sharing, But i think looking at your requirement bundle products works for you.

Have you explored the bundle products ? its adding only single set of product with combinations.

You might already explored the same still sharing the reference link for your reference - https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/product-create-bundle.html 

Hope it helps - or let me know if something else you are required.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @carla_bernardin 

I understand the aspects you are sharing, But i think looking at your requirement bundle products works for you.

Have you explored the bundle products ? its adding only single set of product with combinations.

You might already explored the same still sharing the reference link for your reference - https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/catalog/product-create-bundle.html 

Hope it helps - or let me know if something else you are required.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Hi Manthan,

Thanks for your quick answer.

I just didn't explore enough the part of the products included in the bundle. Later I was able to figure out how to do it in the required way.

Best regards,
Carla