Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Estimate Shipping and Tax - Text is not translated

SOLVED

Estimate Shipping and Tax - Text is not translated

Hello Everybody

I have a magento 2.3 running with the Languages EN, DE, FR, IT

I was able to translate everything with the csv translation files for every language. 

However i face a problem now. If i go to Estimate Shipping and Tax, the box contains a sentence "Enter your destination to get a shipping estimate."

I was not able to get it translated until now. For some reason it is translated into french but the french language file doesn't contain the definition for it - so where is that coming from?

Also if I tried to just add it to DE and IT language files it wasn't working.

Has anybody an idea how to solve that?

In addition I got a 2nd string which I was not able to translate, it's within the buyers account under account information and is:

"If you created this account using Amazon Pay, you might not know your site password. Request a password to change your account password."

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Estimate Shipping and Tax - Text is not translated

@patrick_tschumi You can add this string and its translated strings in the directory named as "i18n".

You can find the csv files inside it and there you can put the string to be translated and its translated strings.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

@patrick_tschumi You can add this string and its translated strings in the directory named as "i18n".

You can find the csv files inside it and there you can put the string to be translated and its translated strings.

Thanks

In addition a magento setup:upgrade made the trick.

Also to note the string

"If you created this account using Amazon Pay, you might not know your site password. Request a password to change your account password."

needs to be divided into this two parts:

• "If you created this account using Amazon Pay, you might not know your site password."
  • "Request a password to change your account password."