cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Get Customer Details by Wishlist Product Id

SOLVED

Get Customer Details by Wishlist Product Id

Hi,

A list of products was added to wishlist by the number of customers and i need to know that which customer was added a particular product to the wishlist, based on the product id.

I need to get the customer details or atleast a customer id based on the product id.

Please suggest any solution.

Thanks,
KiranL.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Get Customer Details by Wishlist Product Id

Every wishlist_item table consists of the item with the wishlist id. you have to load the collection of the wishlist_item and get the id then use the id to load wishlist table. It will return the wishlist details with customer_id. you can get the customer details from the customer_id.

Thanks!!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Every wishlist_item table consists of the item with the wishlist id. you have to load the collection of the wishlist_item and get the id then use the id to load wishlist table. It will return the wishlist details with customer_id. you can get the customer details from the customer_id.

Thanks!!!

Hi @Kavitha Mano

Can you please provide the related code to get the wishlist details with customer id in helper data.php.
I am trying to get the wishlist collection but getting an empty array.

Hi @Kavitha Mano

Thanks for your suggestion...It worked for me...

You need to left join wishlist with wishlist_item table in the database to get Customer id from a product id.

Wishlist table contains customer id and wishlist_item table contains product id.

Your query looks like,

SELECT wi.`wishlist_id`,w.customer_id FROM `wishlist_item` as wi left join `wishlist` as w on wi.wishlist_id = w.wishlist_id WHERE wi.`product_id` = 438 group by `wishlist_id`

Check the link for direct SQL query, Direct sql query

Now you get a result of wishlist id and customer id based on customer id you can get load the details of Customer.

You can load the customer details by customer id using https://www.rakeshjesadiya.com/how-to-get-customer-data-by-customer-id-magento-2/

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

The worked code for me:

First iam getting the collection from the wishlist_item table and filter with my product id.

$wishlistItemCollection = $objectManager->get('Magento\Wishlist\Model\ResourceModel\Item\Collection')->addFieldToFilter('product_id', ['eq' => $productId]);

Then joined the wishlist_item and wishlist table using the common field name wishlist_id and gets the customer_id into the wishlistItemCollection.

$joinConditions = 'main_table.wishlist_id = wishlist.wishlist_id';
        $wishlistItemCollection->getSelect('*')->join(
                 ['wishlist'],
                 $joinConditions,
                 []
                )->columns("wishlist.customer_id");

Using the customer_id we can get all the customer details as below:

foreach($wishlistItemCollection as $wishlistData){
            $customerId = $wishlistData->getCustomerId();
            $customer = $this->_customer->load($customerId);
            $customerData = $customer->getData();
            $customerName = $customer->getFirstname();