cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Grouped Product show special pricing on category page

Grouped Product show special pricing on category page

Hi,

I've seen the post on how to get special pricing to show on category page for configurable products here.  I tried the solution for grouped products but it didn't work.

Does anyone know how I can get the regular price and special price to show on the grouped products on the category page?  Using catalog promo rule for specials.  Both prices show on product page but not on category page, so you don't know the product is on special until you open product page.

I'm using magento 2.3.2

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Grouped Product show special pricing on category page

Hi @JadeArtistry 

In case of group product, you need to override following phtml file with your theme first:

/vendor/magento/module-grouped-product/view/base/templates/product/price/final_price.phtml

Add following code with file:

<?php if ($block->hasSpecialPrice()): ?>
<span class="old-price">
<?php /* @escapeNotVerified */ echo $block->renderAmount($priceModel->getAmount(), [
'display_label' => __('Regular Price'),
'price_id' => $block->getPriceId('product-price-' . $idSuffix),
'price_type' => 'oldPrice',
'include_container' => true,
'skip_adjustments' => true
]); ?>
</span>
<?php endif; ?>

If may help you to resolve issue.

If issue resolve, please click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution!

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Re: Grouped Product show special pricing on category page

Do I remove everything in the final_price.phtml file and just add this code?

You said to override with my theme first - 

/vendor/magento/module-grouped-product/view/base/templates/product/price/final_price.phtml

under app/code/Theme/module-grouped-product/view/base/templates/product/price/final_price.phtml

Is this correct?

I have a folder app/code/Magento where other magento overriding code has been put, could I place it in there possibly?

app/code/Magento/module-grouped-product/view/base/templates/product/price/final_price.phtml