cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on creating a Payment Gateway that redirects to Payment Provider

Help on creating a Payment Gateway that redirects to Payment Provider

Hello,

Can you help me in implementing a simple payment gateway?

Conceptually is very simple but I could not find any documentation that allows me to understand the process and carry it to practice. I have spent 2 days trying to figure it out, but with no avail.

I need to use a payment provider that only left me available a CGI program in my Magento server. That CGI makes a call to the payment provider server which shows a form and allows customer to pay by credit or debit card. From my point of view, that process is transparent. I only need to call that CGI with some parameters, like amount, quote ID, success URL, error URL and other internal variables, all of them passed as POST variables to the CGI. And after payment, a success or error controller will act.

That is all, but I was not able to carry that a simple process to Magento implementation.

First, how to pack the FORM data so that when user presses "Place Order" , the CGI get called passing those parameters?

Second (I think this is the easiest process), to create controllers for both success and error behaviour.

Can you give me a brief guide, please?

Thanks a lot in advance

Jaime

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help on creating a Payment Gateway that redirects to Payment Provider

"how to pack the FORM data so that when user presses "Place Order" , the CGI get called passing those parameters?"

Re: Help on creating a Payment Gateway that redirects to Payment Provider

Hello,

All those references in mage2.pro site don't have any explanation. I only see code where I have to try to guess what to do it, how to to do it and why to do it.

Can you give me a more detailed help? I will be very grateful.

Regards

Jaime