cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to change the position of the tabs on Product Page

How to change the position of the tabs on Product Page

I am trying to swap two tabs around, Product Details and Specification. I want Specification tab to show up first and then Product Details tab. I already tried to add After="" tag but its not working.

<block class="Magento\Catalog\Block\Product\View\Attributes" name="product.attributes" as="additional" template="product/view/attributes.phtml" group="detailed_info">
<arguments>
<argument translate="true" name="title" xsi:type="string">SPECIFICATIONS</argument>
</arguments>
</block>

<block class="Magento\Catalog\Block\Product\View\Description" after="product.attributes" name="product.info.description" template="product/view/attribute.phtml" group="detailed_info">
<arguments>
<argument name="at_call" xsi:type="string">getDescription</argument>
<argument name="at_code" xsi:type="string">description</argument>
<argument name="css_class" xsi:type="string">description</argument>
<argument name="at_label" xsi:type="string">none</argument>
<argument name="title" translate="true" xsi:type="string">Product Details</argument>
</arguments>
</block>

Screenshot 2019-10-11 at 16.54.44.png

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to change the position of the tabs on Product Page

Hello @rajjagdev 

You can use like this in your XML:

<arguments>
                   <argument name="sort_order" xsi:type="string">30</argument>
               </arguments>

30 is for review. You can use 25 for description.

So it will be like this:
<argument name="sort_order" xsi:type="string">25</argument>
Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

I added this code but it still not working. I just want specification tab to come first and then product details ( description) tab

<referenceBlock name="product.info.details">
<referenceBlock name="product.attributes">
<arguments>
<argument name="priority" xsi:type="string">1</argument>
</arguments>
</referenceBlock>
<referenceBlock name="product.info.description">
<arguments>
<argument name="priority" xsi:type="string">2</argument>
</arguments>
</referenceBlock>
</referenceBlock>

Screenshot 2019-10-14 at 14.54.24.png

Hi @rajjagdev 

Please use the below code in catalog_product_view.xml,

<block class="Magento\Catalog\Block\Product\View\Details" name="product.info.details" template="Magento_Catalog::product/view/details.phtml" after="product.info.media">
                <block class="Magento\Catalog\Block\Product\View\Description" name="product.info.description" as="description" template="Magento_Catalog::product/view/attribute.phtml" group="detailed_info">
                    <arguments>
                        <argument name="at_call" xsi:type="string">getDescription</argument>
                        <argument name="at_code" xsi:type="string">description</argument>
                        <argument name="css_class" xsi:type="string">description</argument>
                        <argument name="at_label" xsi:type="string">none</argument>
                        <argument name="title" translate="true" xsi:type="string">Details</argument>
                        <argument name="sort_order" xsi:type="string">10</argument>
                    </arguments>
                </block>
                <block class="Magento\Catalog\Block\Product\View\Attributes" name="product.attributes" as="additional" template="Magento_Catalog::product/view/attributes.phtml" group="detailed_info">
                    <arguments>
                        <argument translate="true" name="title" xsi:type="string">More Information</argument>
                        <argument name="sort_order" xsi:type="string">20</argument>
                    </arguments>
                </block>
            </block>

I have tried it worked for me.
http://i.imgur.com/LFYv2rZ.png

Please try above code and let me know if it is still not resolved.