cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create custom extension that display in Payment Method Section?

How to create custom extension that display in Payment Method Section?

I want to create a custom extension that displays in payment section but not create as a payment method,

I have searched many extensions but all are using a payment method,

but I want that type extension, it has 2 textboxes and checkbox, and when we click on the checkbox and 2 textbox was a display, and also other payment method work with this extension,

like below image,
9RAVV
Please give me some suggestion, i don't want full code, but i want some idea, how can i do that.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to create custom extension that display in Payment Method Section?

Hi @R K Solanki 

I don't think there is any extensions but it is not just about check-box and 2 input tags, they must have some functionality, first you must want to save it, so you have to either create table to add in order table, if you do so, then also you want to process the data to be picked from frontend and saving to database and in last you want to see in it backend section.

You can break full functionality into small tasks and do step by step.

hope you are clear now what you need to do.

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

Re: How to create custom extension that display in Payment Method Section?

@gaurav_harsh1 yes you are right, but my main question is, I'm very much confused to developing this extension, it was not payment method, but I want to display in the payment section, also its Textbox data should be store in DB and display it to Backend Order,

I have developed this extension as a payment method, but in the real case, it was not a payment method, i have put one Section in Payment Section, that is i don't know how to do that,

please give me some suggestions about this, i hope you have understood my question.
Thanks,