cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable a checkout payment module and keep it accessible in the rest API?

How to disable a checkout payment module and keep it accessible in the rest API?

used canUseCheckout = false in this method what
remove the checkout payment option from the page, but also from the api.
Any suggestions on how to achieve this?
3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to disable a checkout payment module and keep it accessible in the rest API?

Hi @mordente 

You want to disable complete checkout module ? or only payment step from the checkout ?

Which is accessible from the API ? 

Please elaborate more so its help us to troubleshoot the issue

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Re: How to disable a checkout payment module and keep it accessible in the rest API?

Hi, I access all the chekout by api, I have 4 payment methods and only 1 of them I need to not appear in the backend checkout and continue accessible by api. The application that accesses the api is in java.

Hi @mordente 

I understand your point ! then here disabling the payment method option will not work

As per my knowledge here you need to do some tricks with frontend part because from the backend you must require to enable that payment gateway/method so that you can access via API.

So from the frontend part just disable/comment out that payment method section and it will work for you .

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution