cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to generate AWB Fedex from Magento?

How to generate AWB Fedex from Magento?

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to enable Fedex shipping method on our Magento 2.4.

I'm in step "get the Fedex Web Services label certification" then move to production mode.

I have to send to Fedex a test Shipping label so that they approve for it. This is a shipping label I sent to them, but they ask me to provide AWB consignee copies which are missing for Express International label.

How to get the AWB consignee copies along with the Master Label? Does anyone know about this. I tried to contact Fedex but they didn't give any suggestion.

Thank in advance.

shippinglabel.jpg

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to generate AWB Fedex from Magento?

Create a label for an existing shipment
1. On the Admin sidebar, go to Sales > Orders.

2. Find the order in the grid, and open the Shipping form.

3. In the Shipping and Tracking Information section, click Create Shipping Label.

4. Distribute the ordered product(s) to the appropriate package(s), and click OK.

5. To review the package information, click Show Packages.

If issue solved, Click Kudos & Accept as Solution.
LitCommerce - The Most Simple & Affordable Multi-channel Selling Tool

@myhtspace wrote:

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to enable Fedex shipping method on our Magento 2.4.

I'm in step "get the Fedex Web Services label certification" then move to production mode.

I have to send to Fedex a test Shipping label so that they approve for it. This is a shipping label I sent to them, but they ask me to provide AWB consignee copies which are missing for Express International label.

How to get the AWB consignee copies along with the Master Label? Does anyone know about this. I tried to contact Fedex but they didn't give any suggestion.

Thank in advance.

shippinglabel.jpg

Web services differ from traditional client/server models in that they allow for application-to-application communication. In other words, applications interface with each other, not with the users. This means applications can be combined to create more powerful services. For example, a user could choose to combine FedEx Web Services with Web services from other organizations to create unique, customized solutions.

Thanks so much! Helped me in generating my AWB.

https://mcdvoiceonline.xyz/