cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with adding custom options to product in admin

Issue with adding custom options to product in admin

We've upgraded from M 2.3.7 -> M 2.4.4-p2

Everything has been pretty successful. However, when I go to an existing product, it is like the customizable options "Add Option" button is disabled.

It isn't grayed out, it just does nothing when you click it.

Is there a flag somewhere on the product that disables that button action?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Issue with adding custom options to product in admin

Import Options button loads up the grid and products, however selecting any product and clicking import does nothing.

Hello @Sure Thing Web 

1. Check if there are any errors or warnings in the browser console log. Open the browser console log by pressing F12 and look for any error messages that may be related to the import process. If there are any errors, try to resolve them and then try importing again.

2. Make sure that the product you are trying to import has the required attributes and values. Depending on the product type and the import method you are using, there may be specific attributes that are required in order to import the product. Check the documentation or user guide for the import tool you are using to see what attributes are required.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

@Sure Thing Web wrote:

We've upgraded from M 2.3.7 -> M 2.4.4-p2

Everything has been pretty successful. However, when I go to an existing product, it is like the customizable options "Add Option" button is disabled.

It isn't grayed out, it just does nothing when you click it.

Is there a flag somewhere on the product that disables that button action?

There is also a lot of feature missing in new feature either its gone or they just upgrade to some other options. So i also need to get information about latest version. Is there any guide for latest version so i can do things correct on my airbnb website.