cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Link to Terms and Conditions

SOLVED

Link to Terms and Conditions

I want to add a link to my Terms and Conditions in the footer, can anyone tell me what the url is? I cant find it anywhere!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Link to Terms and Conditions

@miller75 There is no url which link with this setting.

This setting is basically responsible for showing the Terms and Conditions on checkout page.

So if you have created a condition here and have enabled it for checkout then a popup will be shown stating this terms and condition on checkout page.

If you want to show a link on footer, then you have to create a page for that because none of the link is referred to this setting.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Hi @miller75 ,

You can check the url of page in your admin 

Admin> content > Pages

There is no specific page for terms and conditions in vanilla magento. You can create your terms and condition page and link to that.

Hope this helps you!

Problem Solved! Click Kudos & Accept as Solution!

Thanks for the reply

I didn't really want to create a new page just link to the T&C's in Stores> Settings> Terms and conditions

Thanks

Hi @miller75 

As per my understanding you want to add new link under terms and conditions section in footer, you can follow this Blog, it will fix your issue :

https://magenticians.com/magento-2-add-remove-footer-links/

Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

Thanks for the reply, I can add a link to the footer.

I want to know how to link to the terms and conditions located at Stores> Settings> Terms and conditions without having to duplicate them as a new page

Thanks

@miller75 There is no url which link with this setting.

This setting is basically responsible for showing the Terms and Conditions on checkout page.

So if you have created a condition here and have enabled it for checkout then a popup will be shown stating this terms and condition on checkout page.

If you want to show a link on footer, then you have to create a page for that because none of the link is referred to this setting.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Its a shame there is no way to link to the built in T&C's,

I know its not a big issue to create a new page but it would be better to only have to make changes in one place when updating them