cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a recommended crypto (bitcoin) payment option for Magento 2

Looking for a recommended crypto (bitcoin) payment option for Magento 2

Hello

Did anyone install a crypto payment in his magento website and has any recommendations or feedback regarding it?

I have read many bad reviews about CoinGate and  bitpay and i wandering if some of you are using crypto  extension and happy with it.

Please advise

15 REPLIES 15

Re: Looking for a recommended crypto (bitcoin) payment option for Magento 2

As soon as these become workable alternatives, we look forward to supporting cryptocurrencies as a payment method in the future. Until such a time, we have decided to end support for Bitcoin from 20 July 2019. This means that Bitcoin will no longer be displayed as a payment method on Pay Fast

There are two Magento 2 cryptocurrency modules in the portfolio of Firebear: CoinPayments and ShapeShift JCPenney Kiosk The first one is a commercial extension while the second one is a free tool. Let’s describe core features of each solution.

Ethereum is the best secure block chain based secure crypto currency platform. I helps to develop secure transparent crypto currency solutions for our customers. Hyperledger Fabric is one of the most permissioned blockchains.

Myjdfaccount.com

Ethereum is the best secure block chain based secure crypto currency platform. I helps to develop secure transparent crypto currency solutions for our customers. Hyperledger Fabric is one of the most permissioned blockchains.

ExpressHR

Hmm, interesting. I think if you turn into a trading asset and make an NFT token, you can keep trading. I know that such tokens are popular on https://forexstore.com/ and more. You can exchange tokens for cryptocurrency or just currency pairs. Due to uncertainty of the legal status of exchanges, banks and processing centers are not particularly eager to work with crypto businesses, trying to avoid problems with regulators in this way. However, even in such conditions, trading platforms allowing to exchange and withdraw cryptocurrencies to the card still exist.

@arabinstruments wrote:

Hello

Did anyone install a crypto payment in his magento website and has any recommendations or feedback regarding it?

I have read many bad reviews about CoinGate and  bitpay and i wandering if some of you are using crypto  extension and happy with it.

Please advise

I always recommend Bitpay as it UI is good for every type of user and any new costumer can pay with that. I implement Beta test A and B. In A i use Bitpay and in B i use Coingate. People prefer Bitpay as its easy to use, I use this on my sub zero refrigerator repair local business type of website. It may be vary in your niche so always perform Testing.

I don't know a lot of things about that, but i know some people that can help you if you want about all of NFTs coleccionnft.es

@arabinstruments wrote:

Hello

Did anyone install a crypto payment in his magento pressure vessel manufacturer website and has any recommendations or feedback regarding it?

Please advise

I install 1st but now its not working on magento don't know whats the issue. I install on stainless steel pressure vessel industrial type website.

I also prefer bitcoin as an investment. Bitcoin can access financial instruments such as a functioning futures market, funds, and other investment products. Thus, the growth of bitcoins in the future can also be explained by favorable market conditions and the growing recognition of this cryptocurrency as a market asset. Oh, I prefer to mine bitcoin using a website https://www.moonbitcoins.com/dashboard. This site is more reliable, and from my point of view, you can get more profit here than on other crypto exchanges.