cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for a recommended crypto (bitcoin) payment option for Magento 2

Re: Looking for a recommended crypto (bitcoin) payment option for Magento 2

We mostly BTCPay for these requirements, self hosted and removes any intermediaries which is what crypto was designed for, it's also used by some of the largest sites on the web so well tested.

MochiGroup.net

We are looking for select stores to participate in testing a crypto gift card checkout module/system. This is invitation only. DM me should you have interest.

IMO, BTC and ETH are difficult mediums to use for payments, because of the fluctuations. Stable-Coins are more ideal for merchants.

@arabinstruments wrote:

Hello

Did anyone install a crypto payment in his magento website and has any recommendations or feedback regarding it?

I have read many bad reviews about CoinGate and  bitpay and i wandering if some of you are using crypto  extension and happy with it.

Please advise

I also want to integrate crypt base payment system in my When you meet the right man website and app? If you done it can you suggest which is best and how i integrate such a complex system in easy way?

Actually, news impact analysis is a valuable tool on https://www.cryptovision.ai/#NewsImpactAnalysis for anyone who wants to stay informed about the impact of news events. By providing insights and analysis, it can help people better understand the world around them and make informed decisions.

As a tech-savvy shopper, I've come across several e-commerce stores offering crypto payment options. In my opinion, "CoinGate" is worth considering for your Magento 2 store. It supports various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, and provides a user-friendly interface for both merchants and customers. "CoinGate" prioritizes security and offers two-factor authentication, ensuring a safe transaction environment. What's more, it seamlessly converts crypto payments into fiat currency, eliminating the risk of price fluctuations. I've used it before and had a smooth experience. Your customers will likely appreciate the added payment flexibility!

If you're on the hunt for a reliable crypto payment option for your Magento 2 store, consider going the extra mile by setting up your own Crypto Exchange as a payment gateway. Building a custom solution allows you to have full control over security and user experience. With the right development team, you can create a seamless payment flow, supporting various cryptocurrencies beyond just Bitcoin. You can implement multi-layer security protocols to safeguard both your customers' funds and their personal data. Additionally, having your own exchange provides an opportunity for growth and scalability, as you can expand your services in the future