cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.1.0 Cron.php fatal error + Mail not sent to admin notifying about new order

Magento 2.1.0 Cron.php fatal error + Mail not sent to admin notifying about new order

Im having issues with my Magento 2.1.0 site.

Using Ubuntu 16.04.1 x64,PHP 7, MariaDB and SSL 1.2

The two main issues are:

Admin/sales do not receive email when a new order is created. The customer who ordered the product/products does get the email confirmation.

The second issue is that if i browse to my-url.com/cron.php i get a error: http://pastebin.com/Hr03DrmQ

When i check the file module-cron/Observer/ProcessCronQueueObserver.php i am not able to figure out why the error is thrown. The CLI is used in the class but still gives me the "Class Not Found" error.

I have checked all the settings in backend, and they seem right. All email adresses are correct, email is enabled and i know my cronjob i created on the server are working since the customer gets his email.

These are the cronjobs i created:

* * * * * user php /home/forge/my-site.com/bin/magento setup:cron:run >> /home/forge/my-site.com/var/log/setup.cron.log
* * * * * user php /home/forge/my-site.com/update/cron.php >> /home/forge/my-site.com/var/log/update.cron.log
* * * * * user php /home/forge/my-site.com/bin/magento cron:run | grep -v "Ran jobs by schedule" >> /home/forge/my-site.com/var/log/magento.cron.log

Has someone had the same issue?
All help is appreciated!