cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2.1.9 review issue

Magento 2.1.9 review issue

It's about Magento 2 review module. I'm looking for Magento 2.1.x extension: I want to have an extension that contains buyer review. I mean that just real buyer can rate/review the product, not anyone else. I found this extension ytorbyk/magento2-buyer-review (https://github.com/ytorbyk/magento2-buyer-review) that says it will add a label on buyer reviews but after installation, I didn't find anything... all reviews are same and can't find buyers. if any body can help me to create an extension step by step to achieve that just buyer can rate/review please help. otherwise please check this module to find why it doesn't show the label. I installed it with both composer and manual but results are same, after installation used setup:upgrade,setup:di:compile,setup:static-content:deploy,indexer:reindex, cache:clean, cache:flush but didn't change, still all reviews are same without any label. also, I configured it from the admin panel, but still no label shows. also, I tried to inspect element but there is not any new line to show the label or add an image or text. please help me. Thank you in advance