cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Developer Documentation

Re: Magento 2 Developer Documentation

I pity the individual who gets stuck developing in magento.  Everything is **bleep**ing broken and the documentation is terrible.  If you read the api, even the variables are too generic to really figure out half the time.

Like for reals, the recommended method is to use product repository but if you do, you can't save images? wtf. really? in version 2.2?

If you save with the depreciated method, then it's impossible to get configurable products working? or not ? i don't know, there is like 10 ways to create configurable products posted online and none seem to work. lol. what a headache.

I've spent maybe 1 1/2 years working with magento 2. The only advice I can give is if doing any data work use factory models and api interfaces. Use anything else and you will get really unpredictable behavior. I've seen just about everything from incorrect data being loaded or saved to data in related tables being wiped. Which means take care with what you read online. I feel now I'm more confident about what I'm doing but I look back at what I wrote a year ago and it's a code mess.

Also to add to this someone in my team started working through the magento u frontend on demand developer course at great expense. I would say the examples and tutorial exercises were of low quality. We found an ebook on Amazon that was more useful.

Finally check out mage2gen (Google mage2gen). That helped fill in a lot of blanks.

Alan has certainly contributed more than most but this pretty much sums up where we are with magento docs

https://github.com/magento/devdocs/issues/746

I have sent you a message to you. Please respond.

@sherrie 

https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Programming/MAGENTO-2-Documentation-and-Architecture/m-... 

MAGENTO 2 Documentation and Architecture

https://www.magentoextensions.org/documentation//

you can get all MAGENTO 2 Documentation and Architecture  here

Thanks for sharing this.

mywifiext

CSGO premium records are prime positioned accounts. These records contain extraordinary decorations and are exceptionally trusted. Csgo offers support decorations to those records which have been dynamic since 2015 and have been committed to arriving at private position 40. There are 6 degrees of a decoration as of now, which implies there are six degrees of getting this award csgo ranked accounts. A player can recover and redesign their award multiple times in a year.

Thank you for updating us for the changes. It will be very helpful for your readers. Here we can get all the information according to our requirements. Sometimes, they are not aware of the changes so they are not able to get the correct information for their work. I really like your posts and articles which are always informative and helpful to all. I hope that you will be able to resolve the technical issues in your post as soon as possible. Master SEO Terbaik

Hello,

Where can I find sample module code. This documentation provided does not contain such examples. And I would like to know how you can write your own module step by step.

Regards