cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Product Detail Page Not Loading/Showing

Magento 2 Product Detail Page Not Loading/Showing

After upgrading to Magento 2.3.2, the product detail page is not loading or showing anymore. It gives error This page isn’t working. www.mywebsite.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP ERROR 500

When I checked the log I see Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor does not exist {"exception":"[object] (ReflectionException(code: -1): Class Magento\\Framework\\App\\Http\\Interceptor does not exist at /home/intlfragshopcpf/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php:19)"} []

I have ran the commands, updated, granted permission, deployed static content, compiled, reindexed, flushed cache... Etc, but still the problem is not solved.

Product Detail Page Error Screenshot: http://prntscr.com/pgj0v9

Any suggestions?

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento 2 Product Detail Page Not Loading/Showing

Hello @rapidweb 

Please check server error.log

Also, check the system.log and exception.log

You may refer to https://community.magento.com/t5/Magento-2-x-Technical-Issues/Magento-2-3-2-500-Internal-Error-CWP-C... for further help.

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi. @Meetanshi  Thanks for the assistance.

When I replaced the .htaccess files in both folders, the site started having another issue (It won't even load at all) and gives the error bellow. The permission commands also stopped working?

Service Temporarily Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Hey, @rapidweb again!

Did you check the server error log file?

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi @Meetanshi . Thanks! Yes, I did check the error logs. It keep showing the same error which suggests it's a file/folder permission issue at this point, but the biggest issue I'm experiencing even now is that when I run the following commands, they don't work or run anymore... 

sudo /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/bin/php bin/magento setup:upgrade

sudo /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/bin/php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f

sudo /opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/bin/php bin/magento setup:di:compile
But when I run the re-index command it works...
sudo /opt/cpanel/ea-php72/root/usr/bin/php bin/magento indexer:reindex