cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento configurable product dont get the min_price of the items out of stock

Magento configurable product dont get the min_price of the items out of stock

I have a problem with configurable products that have simple products out of stock since magento is not taking the lower price of these simple products to assign it to the min_price of configurable. How can I make magento assign the min_price of the simple products to the min_price of  the configurable even if they don't have stock

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Magento configurable product dont get the min_price of the items out of stock

create a configurable product, all simple products are out of stock the lowest price of the configurable product is shown as it is with in-stock products  Please make sure that the issue is reproducible on the vanilla Magento. mcdvoice con

Re: Magento configurable product dont get the min_price of the items out of stock

@jonahhill  If I create a product with all the simple products out of stock the lowest price of the configurable product isnt showing, if I set all the simple products of the configurable in stock, the lowest price of the configurable product shown correctly.

I have a problem with configurable products that have simple products out of stock since Magento is not taking the lower price of these simple products to assign it to the minimum price of configurable. How can I make Magento assign the minimum price of the simple products to the minimum price of configurable even if they don't have stock . 

AdvancedMD

I have a problem with configurable products that have simple products out of stock since magento is not taking the lower price of these simple products to assign it to the minimum price of configurable. How can I make magento assign the minimum price of the simple products to the minimum price of configurable even if they don't have stock .

dunkinrunsonyou.com