cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mango extension migration from Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.x

SOLVED

Mango extension migration from Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.x

Hello,

I have a store on Magento 1.9 and it's using a Mango extension here: https://www.mangoextensions.com/magento-extensions/color-swatches/advanced-attributes-swatches-for-m....

However, there isn't a 2.x version for this extension and we need the product photos on our Magento 2 store to be mapped to the relevant child products.

Can anyone suggest a solution to this. Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Mango extension migration from Magento 1.9 to Magento 2.x

Hi Leslie, 

To be able to migrate your data from Mango extension for Magento 1.9 to 2.x, you need to, first, find a similar extension for your Magento 2.x store. After that, export data from the old extension and then import them to the new one.

However, be noted that you may need to adjust your table data before importing if the structure in your new extension is different to the old one. Otherwise, incorrectly positioned data would result in an error message, which could disrupt your import. Another important thing is that before you start making major edits on your CSV file, make sure you’re backed up.

If you are not familiar with technical tasks, please refer to our tool which helps you to migrate data from Magento 1.x to 2.x automatically with only 3 simple steps and also handle data migration among extensions like this.

I hope this helps!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hi Leslie,

Check out this extension maybe it will help you display the simple child products details on your configurable product.

https://www.best4mage.com/configurable-products-simple-details-magento-2.html

Thank you for your suggestion! I will have a look at it.

However, beside a similar extension for Magento version 2, I'm also seeking for a tool or plugin which can migrate those photos on Mango extension for M1.9 to similar extension for M2.0.

Hi Leslie, 

To be able to migrate your data from Mango extension for Magento 1.9 to 2.x, you need to, first, find a similar extension for your Magento 2.x store. After that, export data from the old extension and then import them to the new one.

However, be noted that you may need to adjust your table data before importing if the structure in your new extension is different to the old one. Otherwise, incorrectly positioned data would result in an error message, which could disrupt your import. Another important thing is that before you start making major edits on your CSV file, make sure you’re backed up.

If you are not familiar with technical tasks, please refer to our tool which helps you to migrate data from Magento 1.x to 2.x automatically with only 3 simple steps and also handle data migration among extensions like this.

I hope this helps!