cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move the product information to the below of product images

Move the product information to the below of product images

I am using Magento 2.2.4 and I need to move the product details which resides in the right side of the product to the below of product images. I have tried something like this. But it doesn't work. 

Inside catalog_product_view.xml,

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<page xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
      layout="1column" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="urn:magento:framework:View/Layout/etc/page_configuration.xsd">
    <body>
        <move element="product.info.main" destination="action-skip-wrapper" after="product.info.media"/>
    </body>
</page>

I need to do as follows. How can I do this ?You_Made_Me_a_Mother_-_2018-07-09_15.54.33.png

5 REPLIES

Re: Move the product information to the below of product images

Hi @senani_m,

Maybe you could check here if you've applied the right changes on your theme?

https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/frontend-dev-guide/layouts/xml-manage.html#layout_markup_rea...

Can you check if the other blocks are present too? Maybe some reference is missing?

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

I have followed this one and made modifications. But now the details are not showing in the page. Do you have any idea to fix this?

Hi @senani_m,

Are you using Luma or a custom made theme?

--
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution"

I am using a custom theme extended from luma theme

Hi @senani_m,

I guess you should check the customization on Luma to be sure isn't a problem with your current theme.

--