cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple Choice on Front end (not dropdown).

Multiple Choice on Front end (not dropdown).

Hi All, I am new to this, please be gentle. I would like to show multiple choices on the front end. I have tried the configurable product and all I can see on the front end is a dropdown option with price showing +£xyz. What is the best way to show multiple choice including price like pictured? The category page should show Prices From £*** and on product page, it should have the option to choose different size options. Thank you.multi.JPG 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Multiple Choice on Front end (not dropdown).

Hi @narayan_sapkota 

For this you can create bundle product.

There you can get the option to create multiple choices.

Thanks

Thank you, Rahul, I have now created bundle product and visibility is set to catalog search, however item is not showing on frontend. Wonder why.

@narayan_sapkota after creating product make re-indexing and flush the cache.

Hello @narayan_sapkota 

I am sorry if I didn't get your query but let me ask, did you try customizable option?

http://prntscr.com/pzihn6

If that fulfills your requirements in case.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hi @theMageComp , 

I tried a configurable product with a dropdown which works ok but I want to show items with the radio button option. As your suggestion I created a new attribute with "multiple select" however when I create a configurable product and click on edit configurations, I cannot see the attribute I just created. All I see are the attributes with dropdown only. If I click on add products manually, zero items found on the grid. 

@Rahul Gupta , I have now reindexed and flush the cache, still, bundle product is not visible on frontend. I wonder if the theme I am using is not able to show bundle products.

@narayan_sapkota 

have you add this product in any category and assign it to website also check its status.