cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New product type and attributes

New product type and attributes

How can I add new attributes to my new product type? And how can I also create a custom design on the frontend of this type of product?

6 REPLIES 6

Re: New product type and attributes

Hello @xavierapps0b80 

You can add the product attribute from the system products and then add the same attribute in the attribute set after that create the new product select the same attribute set over there.

For the different designs, you can create the new design style and select that design from the admin product edit in the design section.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Hi @dipmegpro 

Ok, but by programming these new attributes that this new type of product will contain, how do I have to do it? And the theme of designing that custom product in that programmatic way. Do you have an example so you can see it more clearly

Hello @xavierapps0b80 

Sorry, but I don't have any example for that.

Ok, any website that you recommend to me that can have this example? Thanks!

Hello @xavierapps0b80 

Please check the below site. may you get a solution there?

https://magento.stackexchange.com/

targetpayandbenefits wrote:

Hello @xavierapps0b80 

You can add the product attribute from the system products and then add the same attribute in the attribute set after that create the new product select the same attribute set over there.

For the different designs, you can create the new design style and select that design from the admin product edit in the design section.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

Thank you. I appreciate the information and advice you have shared.