cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem creating configurable products

Problem creating configurable products

Greetings to the Magento community.

I submit a problem that happens to me with version 2.4.1 thanking in advance all those who will give me a hand to solve it.

In short, I created a script to create configurable products; the software usually works. However, sometimes, if particular attributes are associated with the configurable product, it is not created correctly, in the sense that it is found in the DB, but when you try to view it in the admin section, in the Configurations section there are no products.
In the catalog_product_relation table it is correct.

In addition, the simple products related to the customized product are created. If I access into the admin part, I noticed that some simple product attributes are not set. 

The unset attributes are all of type select.
Attribute values not set exist.

Note that no errors are reported when building the product using the script.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Problem creating configurable products

Most likely, you do not have the attribute values in the drop-down available because relations were not kept and simple products were not associated to main configurable. Make sure that in the file you have indicated configurable attribute in the field <configurable_attribute> and values for it in the separate column named at attribute. Then in the field <configurable> indicate SKUs of related products. Iraqi Dinar Guru

I am just luckily to find this forum. There are all I need and also so much informative content. I also especially love your post. And I want to share my page tooo. 

Thank you very much for your ideas to post comments. The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Please keep sharing more and more information…. Charter Panorama