cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ReflectionException: Class "Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor" does not exist

ReflectionException: Class "Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor" does not exist

Can anybody help me fix this issue and explain me why this error happened ? I really appreciate it.

ReflectionException: Class "Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor" does not exist in /var/www/html/rakuten_magento/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php:34
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/rakuten_magento/vendor/magento/framework/Code/Reader/ClassReader.php(34): ReflectionClass->__construct()
#1 /var/www/html/rakuten_magento/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Definition/Runtime.php(54): Magento\Framework\Code\Reader\ClassReader->getConstructor()
#2 /var/www/html/rakuten_magento/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(48): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Definition\Runtime->getParameters()
#3 /var/www/html/rakuten_magento/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(56): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create()
#4 /var/www/html/rakuten_magento/vendor/magento/framework/App/Bootstrap.php(238): Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->create()
#5 /var/www/html/rakuten_magento/pub/index.php(29): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->createApplication()
#6 {main}
2 REPLIES 2

Re: ReflectionException: Class "Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor" does not exist

Hello, 

Greetings!

The error shows that the Interceptor class is not found at a desired placed or it must be deleted. 

You need to recreate the interceptor. 

After than run the di:compile command: 

php bin/magento setup:di:compile

Hope this will help you resolve the error. 

If not, feel free to reach out to us. 

Solved? Click KUDOS and accept it as a solution. 

Thank youSmiley Happy

Re: ReflectionException: Class "Magento\Framework\App\Http\Interceptor" does not exist

Hello @annq3sivn4281 

Set permission to folders:

sudo chmod -R 777 var/ pub/ generated/

then run below commands:

php bin/magento setup:upgrade

php bin/magento setup:di:compile

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f

chmod -R 777 var/ generated/

It may help you!
Thanks

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!