cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking Locating Mega Menu Implementation on My Website

Seeking Locating Mega Menu Implementation on My Website

Hello,

I have been tasked by my supervisor to identify the source of the mega menu on our website. I have thoroughly checked blog posts, pages, and other sections, but I haven't been able to locate where the mega menu was initially implemented.

Our website initially used the Smartwave Pro theme. I have explored various sections of the theme, but I couldn't find the specific details regarding the creation of the mega menu. Here is our website link: https://digimall.faysalbank.com/

If you have any insights or guidance on where I can find the details about the mega menu creation—whether it's within the theme settings, a specific plugin, or any other location—I would greatly appreciate your assistance.

Thank you 

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Seeking Locating Mega Menu Implementation on My Website

It is pretty sad to see a bank use an off the shelf theme instead of building a custom frontend experience for your customers that fits your specific needs.

Get some experienced agency to clean up that website, the menu is the least of your problems looking at the source code.

Founder at https://agency418.com

Thank you for reaching out. To help you locate the mega menu implementation on your website, I recommend checking the Smartwave Pro theme settings, specifically the navigation or menu configuration options. Additionally, inspect any installed plugins related to menu customization of best laptop. If you're still unable to find it, consider reaching out to Smartwave Pro theme support for more targeted assistance.

Thank you very much for all the help. I am grateful for your assistance. As you advised to go into the configuration, when I went there, I found that the custom menu is available . Could you please guide me on where I can find this custom menu configuration? I will remain thankful for your support.

Here are some areas I would check for details on where the mega menu was implemented on your Magento 2 website which originally used the Smartwave Pro theme:

1. Theme Customization Settings: Check Stores > Configuration > Smartwave > Megamenu for any menu customizations

2. Layout Updates: Examine theme layout XML files for any references to mega menu blocks

3. Theme Module Overrides: See if a mega menu module was swapped out via a custom module override

4. Child Theme Files: Check for CSS, JS, layout and template overrides related to mega menus in a child theme.

Carefully comb through the theme’s customization options, layout XML, child theme files and the extension marketplace. References related to mega menus in overrides, configuration settings, or custom code would reveal the implementation source.

You can also check the official Porto documentation (https://www.portotheme.com/magento2/porto/documentation/#megamenu)
If the issue remains unresolved, please let me know and I'll try my best to assist you.