If a slide disappears after deleting cache files in Magento 2, it is likely that the cached data for the slide was removed along with the cache files. This can cause the slide to no longer to be displayed on the website. Please follow the steps below in order to resolve this issue:
- Clear the cache again: First, try clearing the cache again. This can sometimes resolve the issue by forcing Magento 2 to rebuild the cache and retrieve the missing data.
- Re-index the website: If clearing the cache does not resolve the issue, you may need to re-index the website. Magento 2 uses an indexing system to optimize the performance of the website. Re-indexing can ensure that all data is up-to-date and available for display.
- Check the slide settings: If the slide still does not appear after clearing the cache and re-indexing the website, check the slide settings to ensure that it is configured correctly. This includes checking the visibility settings, start and end dates, and any other settings that may affect the display of the slide.
- Check the slide template file: Finally, check the template file for the slide to ensure that it is correctly referencing the slide data. If the file was modified or deleted, it may need to be restored or updated to ensure that the slide is displayed correctly.
- In summary, if a slide disappears after deleting cache files in Magento 2, you can try clearing the cache again, re-indexing the website, checking the slide settings, and checking the slide template file to resolve the issue.
If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.
A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.
WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789