cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Specify google shipping

Specify google shipping

Hi. Im working with Google Merchant and the extension "Simple Google Shopping" to send the data of my feed with magento. In the config screen of the extension I must writte an "XML Pattern" to specify all the data I need to send to google. That`s what I did:

<!-- Basic Product Information -->
<g:id>{{product.sku}}</g:id>
<title>{{product.name}}</title>
<link>{{parent.url | product.url}}</link>
<description>{{product.description output="strip_tags($self)"}}</description>
<g:google_product_category>{{product.google_product_category | parent.google_product_category}}</g:google_product_category>

<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=0 | product.categories nth=0 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=1 | product.categories nth=1 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=2 | product.categories nth=2 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=3 | product.categories nth=3 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=4 | product.categories nth=4 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=5 | product.categories nth=5 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=6 | product.categories nth=6 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=7 | product.categories nth=7 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=8 | product.categories nth=8 }}</g:product_type>
<g:product_type>{{parent.categories nth=9 | product.categories nth=9 }}</g:product_type>

<g:image_link>{{parent.image_link index="0"| product.image_link index="0"}}</g:image_link>
<g:additional_image_link>{{parent.image_link index="1"| product.image_link index="1"}}</g:additional_image_link>
<g:additional_image_link>{{parent.image_link index="2"| product.image_link index="2"}}</g:additional_image_link>
<g:additional_image_link>{{parent.image_link index="3"| product.image_link index="3"}}</g:additional_image_link>
<g:additional_image_link>{{parent.image_link index="4"| product.image_link index="4"}}</g:additional_image_link>
<g:additional_image_link>{{parent.image_link index="5"| product.image_link index="5"}}</g:additional_image_link>

<!-- Availability & Price -->
<g:availability>{{product.availability}}</g:availability>

<g:price>{{product.price currency=USD vat_rate=0 suffix=" USD"}}</g:price>
<g:sale_price>{{product.sale_price currency=USD vat_rate=0 suffix=" USD"}}</g:sale_price>
<g:sale_price_effective_date>{{product.sale_price_effective_date}}</g:sale_price_effective_date>

<g:condition>{{product.condition}}</g:condition>
<!-- Unique Product Identifiers-->
<g:brand>{{product.brand}}</g:brand>
<g:gtin>{{product.upc}}</g:gtin>
<g:mpn>{{product.mpn}}</g:mpn>
<g:identifier_exists>TRUE</g:identifier_exists>

<!-- Apparel Products -->
<g:gender>{{product.gender}}</g:gender>
<g:age_group>{{product.age_group}}</g:age_group>
<g:color>{{product.color}}</g:color>
<g:size>{{product.size}}</g:size>

<!-- Product Variants -->
<g:item_group_id>{{parent.sku}}</g:item_group_id>
<g:material>{{product.material}}</g:material>
<g:pattern>{{product.pattern}}</g:pattern>

<!-- Shipping -->
<g:shipping_weight>{{product.weight output="float($self,2)" suffix="kg"}}</g:shipping_weight>

<!-- AdWords attributes -->
<g:custom_label_0>{{product.custom_label_0}}</g:custom_label_0>
<g:custom_label_1>{{product.custom_label_1}}</g:custom_label_1>
<g:custom_label_2>{{product.custom_label_2}}</g:custom_label_2>
<g:custom_label_3>{{product.custom_label_3}}</g:custom_label_3>
<g:custom_label_4>{{product.custom_label_4}}</g:custom_label_4>

The problem is that  the products are not added because Google Merchant says that I need to send the shipping info ( from magento ) with g:shipping label or specify that shipping info in Google Merchant, so I created a shipping address in Google Merchant with the same rule that I have in my shop: 4,95€ shipping cost until 70€ and free shipping for orders from 70€. This solution is not working, because Google Merchant is showing the same error message, then I tought that maybe I need to specify in magento the shipping address that I created in Google Merchant. I added this line to my XML:

<g:shipping>Envio standard</g:shipping>

"Envio standard" is the name of the shipping address I created in Merchant ( the "service" ). Well, now what it happens is that Merchant says that "An error has been detected in the delimiter detection" and no products were added. I tried to change the delimiter detection method but nothing changes, so maybe I  must change or specify something in g:shipping label, but I dont know how to specify the shipping cost in this label. Is there anybody with the same problem that can help me to fix it ?, how can I specify the shipping cost in the g:shipping label applying my shop rule ( free shipping from 70€ ) ?. Thanks !