cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table rates shipping with additional charge for some items

Table rates shipping with additional charge for some items

There are several posts for similar type questions,but I've been unable to find an answer for this specifically.  I'm using Magento community-edition 2.2.5 with Price vs Destination table rates set up.  On some specific Items I need to add an additional $50 fee.  This would ideally be done through an attribute setting.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to achieve this?  Or suggest an extension.  Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Table rates shipping with additional charge for some items

Hello @magmandledev,

I have checked your issue. In this case, you have to use "Weight vs. Destination" -  - which will allow you to set a different shipping rate based on the weight attribute on your product. You can also specify a destination if you want, or use * for everything.

Let me know if you still got an issue.

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

@magmandledev

Visit the following link to get the idea of how to set table rates in Magento 2.

https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/shipping/shipping-table-rate.html

If you find my answer useful, Please click Kudos & Accept as Solution.

Hi @magmandledev

Unfortunately such ability does not default available in Magento, and you are right that you can achieve such functionality through attribute based setting.

But one ready-made extension named Shipping Rules by Amasty fulfill your requirement efficiently.

Kindly review this extension and let me know if you will have still any query.

If my reply resolve your issue, then Click Kudos and Accept As Solution.