cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The requested Payment Method is not available.

Re: The requested Payment Method is not available.

The web api endpoint and the error allows me to conclude that your custom payment method triggers payment-information endpoint for guest checkout, when it should trigger guest-carts/.../payment-information.

Can you please double check and let me know?

Thanks,

Max

Hello, @Pronko 

I have a custom payment, but is disabled, i am using Purchase Order native of Magento.

And the Guest Checkout is disabled in my store, and i am logged in to do this purchase

To remind, this only ocurrs at Virtual or Digital Product, if i buy and Simple Product no error appears, i think its something relationed about Shipping Adress and Billing Adress, because when i bought a Virtual product doesnt not need to Shipping Adress.

Warm Regards,

Hi @eCom_Microware 

How about you will share the code of your custom payment extension and I will immediately advice what to fix?

It is hard to advice if I don't see the source code, especially if it is a custom one.

Hi @Pronko 

Im not using a custom payment atm, i am using the default "Purchase Order" native from magento.

Of course i can share my code or what ever you want to help me fix it, may be acess to the data

Warms Regards

Hi @eCom_Microware 

Do you have a bitbucket/github account you can share with me access so I will have a look at custom code and advice?

@Pronko 

I can create in bitbucket and share, but be more specified what you want acess, i can give acess to all data.

Because i really dunno what is the heart of the problem, and i repeat im not using custom payment method to get this error