cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timing out / Opayo (Sage) payment problem - Magento 2.4.6 site

Timing out / Opayo (Sage) payment problem - Magento 2.4.6 site

Hi,

I work for an Online Pharmacy where customers have to complete an online medical consultation before they proceed to delivery, and then to payment, paying via Opayo (Sage Pay) with the Ebizamarts Payments Suite 10 extension.

We are having major issues with our customers when trying to pay (the payment does not go through and they are stuck in a loop, being taken back a stage or two on the website) and we think it is due to a timing out problem on the site. E.g. a customer recently told us:

"I added item to basket, then left the consultation window open for a long time - I came back the next morning with all my information to complete the form.

I completed the form two or three times. The first time, there was no payment stage (it looped back.) The second time, I completed the form promptly and there was the payment gateway, which I entered my bank details into, but there was no message after - it simply looped back to the start again."

Has anyone else experienced issues like this and can offer solutions? We are in urgent need of a solution as it is really affecting our business. Our site seems to have major problems when a customer adds a medication to the basket, and leaves it there for a while, or leaves the medical questions open for a while before proceeding to payment.

Kind regards

Brandon

1 REPLY 1

Re: Timing out / Opayo (Sage) payment problem - Magento 2.4.6 site

Nobody can help you without access to your logs and codebase. Issues like these require debugging and log analysis to figure out what went wrong in your specific case.

Founder at https://agency418.com